Monthly Favourites

By Unknown - November 25, 2014

Here's a couple of this months favourite beauty products!


Featured Products:
MAC Prep and Prime Skin Base:
I love this product! I have the Mac prep and prime skin base visage in the bottled formula, and i think that they both work just as well as each other! I feel as though this compact version works really well with covering your pores and fine lines found on the nose, forehead and undereye wrinkles. Only downside to it is it can be pretty unhygienic always dipping your fingers into the compact for product! But aside from that, definitely a big thumbs up!

MAC Prep and Prime translucent powder:
This powder is soooo amazing. Personally, i find that this powder works better for me in comparison to the makeup forever HD translucent powder that i have. They both do an amazing job but the MAC powder has an instant mattifying effect and it really prevents my face from getting oily throughout the day. LOVE this product!

SMASHBOX Under eye primer:
If you're like me and you suffer from really bad undereye creasing, this primer is a must! I've always struggled to find a primer that would help reduce fine lines near the eye area, however, i found that this smashbox primer used in conjunction with a good eye cream works wonders for eye bags and dark circles! 

YSL Touche Eclat:
One of the most amazing liquid highlighters i own. Some people mistaken it to be a concealer, but it actually works best as a highlighter. Looks amazing when used under the brow bone, bridge of the nose and a little on the apples of the cheeks for that luminous effect! 

GIVENCHY eyeshadow quad:
The pigmentation in these eyeshadows is beyond believeable and i loveee how all the colours in the quad compliment each other so well. One of my everyday go-to eyeshadows for this month!

HOURGLASS Ambient Cheek Lighting Palette:
Wow. This palette is hands down the best palette i own. I am sooo in love with all three shades in the palette as they compliment my skin so nicely! The first shade acts as a really nice all over illuminator to the skin, where as the second shade is perfect for a subtle highlight on certain areas of the face. The third shade is my favourite as it acts a really natrual and radiant bronzer/contour to the face, adding a little warmth and dimension. 

DESIO contact lens:
These lenses are by far the most natural and comfortable lenses that i've ever tried! I have them in the shades "creamy beige", "caramel brown" and "desert dream". All give a really nice natural change to the eye. I would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking to try out coloured contacts as they are so natural looking and aren't as noticeable as your typical circle lenses. 

DIOR lipgloss:
This ultra glossy lippie from Dior goes over nicely on every single lipstick that i own. A little goes a long with this product, and you only need the slightest amount to give you a nice glossy effect!

If you're interested in the other products , let me know and i'll do some reviews on them!

X Kathryn

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Kathryn! I was thinking of buying a blush, highlighter and a bronzer from hourglass! My skin tone is ivory pure 'light-yellow beige', what kind of shades do you recommend for a natural glowy/radiant everyday look? Its really expensive and I don't wanna mess up ): And I really trust your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

KATHRYYNN x CAROUSELL

Hi guys!  I've teamed up with Carousell to show you guys a mini shopping haul that i've done over the past few weeks from sellers...