Tinytea Review

By Unknown - September 25, 2014

Your Tea’s TinyTea Review



Hey guys! So for those of you who didn’t already know, I went on the Tiny Tea 14 day teatox, around 14 days before my presentation ball. I was looking for ways to not so much drop weight, but to tone up my body with minimal effort. My friend had previously been on Tiny Tea and after seeing her results, I thought I’d give it a go myself. So yes, I purchased it myself! A lot of you have been asking me questions about my teatox journey, so I’ve decided to put together a review and my overall experience with your tea, answering the most common questions I received!
So first things first:

How much was the tea and where can I buy it from?
The tea was $35.00 with free shipping from www.yourtea.com ! Came within 3 days too!

How often do you drink the tea?
It’s recommended that you drink the tea 3 times a day, 30 minutes before each meal! But since I was taking it whilst I was at school, it was hard to stick to the recommended times. Not only that, but I don’t usually eat breakfast. So I’d usually drink it twice a day, once when I woke up, and once after school. Some days I’d drink it three times, but I don’t think it really mattered!

What does it taste like?
I actually loved the taste! It tasted like a stronger, more herbal type of chinese tea which im used to drinking. A lot of people say it taste like “dirt”, but I really enjoyed the taste!

Did you do any exercise or alter your diet whilst on the teatox?
Probably the most common question that I get asked! On their website, it says that you don’t need to do anything to see results and I think that would only apply to some people! As I wanted more rapid results, I did do a little bit of exercise everyday. Not a lot, but around 10-15 minutes of light ab and thigh workouts at home. I did this every 1-2 days, and I think it did help with toning up my body a little faster! As with diet, I didn’t alter it at all, however, the tea made me crave junk food less! So I did cut down on junk food a lot, not because I wanted to, but simply because I didn’t feel like it whilst on the teatox!

My general experience with it:
After coming back from Europe two months ago, I found it a really big struggle to drop all the weight I had gained. Whilst I was in Italy, I was at the heaviest I’ve ever been, weighing in at 65kg (Note that I am 173-174cm tall). But after altering my diet back to chinese food everyday, hitting the gym once in a while and working out at home, I brought myself back to my normal weight of 59kg. So I started my teatox at 59-60kg. Throughout the first 2-3 days of my teatox, I had bad stomach cramps and was always needing to go to the toilet. But I searched it up on the website, and apparently its completely normal as the tea was just cleansing out all the bad toxins in my body! After those few days, I was completely fine and felt as though the tea really gave me an energy boost! For someone who isn’t a morning person, TinyTea definitely gave me an energy kick to get my day started (Also a great alternative to drinking coffee!). So as the days progressed, I woke up every morning feeling way less bloated and I could start to see changes happening to my body. Nothing too crazy, but definitely little changes in terms of tone and shape. I think it was around day 9 where it was at the peak of my results and I could really see a difference! I’ll post some progress shots below later on! Anyway, at the end of my  14 day teatox, I weighed 57kg! My weight fluctuates significantly, and im always losing and gaining weight really fast, but I was really surprised with my results!
I have been off tiny tea for around 1-2 weeks now, and my weight still remains around 58kg, but ive just received my second box and can’t wait to be back on it again for summer!
I would definitely recommend TinyTea to anyone who’s looking for a fast way to tone up with very little effort! Its better than starving yourself and going nuts at the gym (well at least in my opinion)

( Left: Start, Right: End of teatox )



After being off tinytea for 1-2 weeks:

If you guys have any other questions, please feel free to message me or drop me an email! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

KATHRYYNN x CAROUSELL

Hi guys!  I've teamed up with Carousell to show you guys a mini shopping haul that i've done over the past few weeks from sellers...