November Beauty Haul

By Unknown - November 24, 2015




Hey guys, having just finished exams, ive rewarded myself with a few beauty purchases that i wanted to share with you all! Here's a list of the items that i have managed to get my hands on:

NARSteven Klein One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette ( RRP: $100)

When i first received the email on the Steven Klein X Nars collaboration releasing at Mecca, i had to get my hands on this palette! This palette was $100, with free shipping on the Mecca site which in my opinion, is such a good steal for such a variety of products in one!
The palette includes:

- Paloma contour blush
- Laguna bronzing powder 

- 2 limited edition blushes in Robotic and Blashphemy
- Luster Blush
- Dolce Vita Blush


Suprisingly enough, the laguna compartment of this palette actually contains more product than the individual laguna bronzer sold separately! I can't wait to start using this palette and experimenting with the various blushes :)


LORAC UNZIPPED PALETTE (RRP: $42.00 USD via SHOP AND BOX)



The second item that i purchased was the Lorac Unzipped Palette! As Australia does not stock Lorac, i had to order this product through a shipping company called Shop and Box. With the terrible exchange rates between AUD and USD at the moment, the palette ended up costing me probably around $80 AUD including all the shipping costs. However, the palette is soooo beautiful! The shadows have the nicest consistency and are so buttery and pigmented. The shades are also perfect and are suited for both natural and dramatic looks.
It also comes with their signature "Behind the Scenes" eye primer.



 Here are a few swatches of the shadows:

Indoors Natural lighting:




 Indoors (flash):


 Outdoor natural lighting:

These are all without primer and just one stroke swatches! How amazing are these colourssssss, i love it haha.

RCMA VK FOUNDATION/CONCEALER PALETTE (RRP: $100-$110)

I actually purchased this product with a friend of mine and managed to get it for $70 when it was on sale! Its a foundation/concealer palette that contains 50% pigment!
The shades are extremely universal, and when using it the other day, i found that they were super easy to blend! Im not too sure about using it as foundation as there is only little product in each pan, however, i love using it as a cream contour/highlight or concealer! Can't wait to play around with the palette a little more and give you guys my opinion on it.

STILA ETERNAL LOVE LIQUID LIPSTICK SET (RRP: $29.00)


I actually had to get my boyfriend to go into stores and get this for me before it sold out at Mecca! Despite not really being a lipstick kinda girl, I am soooo impressed with the longevity and finish of these liquid lipsticks from Stila!
The set contains the shades:
- Baci
- Beso
- Ricco

I would have to say that Baci is definitely my favourite and is a perfect kind of brown toned pinkish nude!

Here are a few swatches:




I actually have a couple of other products that i have purchases this month but i think i'll make a separate post for those! If you guys have any suggestions on must have beauty products, let me know!!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

KATHRYYNN x CAROUSELL

Hi guys!  I've teamed up with Carousell to show you guys a mini shopping haul that i've done over the past few weeks from sellers...